Chef de Partie / Independent working chef
Passion for food is the key ingredient for this position. You are passionate about fresh produce, exquisite dishes and sublime flavour pairings. Together with your colleagues, you create a culinary and refreshing experience for every guest.
What makes you the chef de partie we are looking for:
- You have a passion for cooking,
- you put quality first,
- team spirit and a high sense of responsibility
- You are eager to learn and stress-resistant
- a good salary
- 4-day working week
- working with fresh produce
- training opportunities
- possibility to grow
- pleasant and amicable working environment where everyone's own enthusiasm is appreciated
Interested? Send your CV and motivation to Bart Bootsma:
Waiting staff (full-time and part-time)
To reinforce our service team, we are looking for waiting staff.
Your activities in our restaurant will cover all aspects of hospitality.
One of the most important aspects of your job is to provide our guests with a pleasant visit in an informal but professional fashion.
We are looking for someone who:
- Is a team player
- Has experience in the hospitality industry
- Is flexible and service-oriented
- Good salary
- 4-day working week (for full-time employment, we are also looking for part-time waiting staff)
- Good secondary working conditions
- Training opportunities
- Working in an ambitious and sociable team!
Take up the opportunity and send your CV with motivation to Joyce Erens, firstname.lastname@example.org.